Monday, April 8, 2013

Cheswood AHBA Trial Results

Well, my first judging assignment is now under my belt - did HRDs and HTADds and JHDs classes at Debbie's Cheswood AHBA herding trial.  Wasn't stressful, quite fun, and interesting. I had a good variety of runs from extremely competent to quite wild, with some handler errors thrown in the mix to make me ponder. Later my score logging in my head cost me a champ point, but I do that all the time anyway. I ran only Nari and Bruiser on Sat, then the whole crew on Sunday.

Let's see:
Bruiser got his HRDIIs title, and a leg on HTADId on little call ducks that he was scared to hurt.
Charlie got a leg on HRDIIIs and on HTADIIIs - very proud of him, he worked happy.
Nari got a champ point in HRDIIIs and again in HTADIIId, getting High Scoring Ducks - 6 left to go
Whiskey got a champ point in HRDIIIs, and I cost her a point in HTADIIId by retiring rather than just calling an attempt an moving on. Ah well, I was so sure I'd passed the 80 pt mark. 8 left to go
Candy and Caroline the OES got their JHD's finished
Natti put in a good try on HRDIs but was looking for mom and air scenting and the LOC/OC got her too many points off. Next time.

And Trout/Fitch (Sunway Abercrombie), the new addition, who has been here 2 wks? Got a leg in JHD. So proud of him.


No comments: